CSA Redesignation – Certification Exam plus Online Course Option
Requirements of the Certification Exam plus Online Course Redesignation Option:
- Re-take and pass the CSA Exam.
- Complete the basic certification requirements.*
- Attend the online Working with Older Adults Course for up to 6 months following payment.
- Pay the $690 Exam and Course fee (Normally $1190)
* The basic certification requirements are: 1. complete and pass a criminal background check, 2. complete the CSA Disclosure Questionnaire, 3. complete and pass the CSA Roles, Rules, and Responsibilities ethics exam.