CSA Redesignation – Certification Exam plus In-Person Course Option
Requirements of the Certification Exam plus In-Person Course Redesignation Option:
- Re-take and pass the CSA Exam.
- Complete the basic certification requirements.*
- Attend any available live Working with Older Adults Course in a city of your choosing.
- Pay the $790 Exam and Course fee (Normally $1290)
* The basic certification requirements are: 1. complete and pass a criminal background check, 2. complete the CSA Disclosure Questionnaire, 3. complete and pass the CSA Roles, Rules, and Responsibilities ethics exam.