CSA Redesignation – Course & Assessment Option
Requirements of the Course and Summative Assessment Redesignation Option:
- Complete the Working with Older Adults course and pass six summative assessments, within six months of payment.
- Submit proof of 12 hours of qualifying CE.
- Complete the basic certification requirements.*
- Pay the $395 Course and Assessment Redesignation fee
* The basic certification requirements are: 1. complete and pass a criminal background check, 2. complete the CSA Disclosure Questionnaire, 3. complete and pass the CSA Roles, Rules, and Responsibilities ethics exam.