Our areas of expertise include:
1. Assist our clients with retirement/nest egg protection programs that provide a no loss guarantee while still providing market style returns on their principal.
2. Develop a plan for our clients to maximize their Social Security benefits based on their needs and goals, provided by our on staff National Social Security Advisor (only 6 individuals in the state of Indiana hold this certification).
3. Provide basic estate planning advice to assist our clients with their legacy planning.
4. Provide Medicare expertise and assist our clients in setting up Medicare programs that meet their specific needs.
5. Research and submit applications for those who need life insurance for final expenses, legacy desires, cover specific obligations and income streams for their loved ones upon their passing.
6. Find suitable insurance programs that specialize in auto and home insurance coverage for folks over the age of 50.
7. Stable of carriers that provide above the rim guaranteed rates of return that are guaranteed and tax deferred.
Pat began his professional career with Eastern Air Lines in 1979. During his employment with the airline he worked his way from a part time airport agent into a senior management position. He stayed with the carrier until it ceased operations in 1991. After a couple of other short stints in the travel industry, he transitioned to insurance and financial services in 1992 with Preferred Risk insurance. His employment with the company included two stints as an agent, and another as a sales manager sandwiched in between. In 2007, Pat started his own business as a Financial Advisor offering services and products which were outside the realm of his captive agent contract.
Through a great deal of education and training, Pat has been offering advise and counsel on estate planning, social security planning, retirement, inheritance and 401(k) rollover options that provide his clients with protection, highly competitive rates and/or uncapped interest return opportunities for their nest eggs for over 15 years.
Pat and his company, Greenwood Community Financial Services are proud members of the Society of Certified Senior Advisors . Additionally, GCFS is a member of the Better Business Bureau where it has maintained an A+ (top rating) in customer excellence for a number of years.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.