Right at Home Northern Lake County www.RightatHomeNLC.com provides a range of in-home care options for seniors and adults with disabilities. Don’t think of our services as one-size-fits all. We know everyone’s needs are different, so our care plans are uniquely tailored to each individual. Whether it’s helping with dressing and hygiene, providing medication reminders, or simply providing transportation to medical appointments, Right at Home’s dedicated caregivers will help you or your loved one navigate life.
Right at Home’s trusted and reliable caregivers are trained to assist with all types of needs and to deliver an exceptional care experience in a variety of settings: at home, in an independent or assisted living community, or elsewhere.
In 2023, we received both the Home Care Pulse PROVIDER of CHOICE and EMPLOYER of CHOICE for 8 years in a row! The only Agency in Lake County, IL to ever achieved this recognition!
In addition, with the local partnerships and relationships, we refer our clients to trusted organizations or individuals, including, home (medical) health, financial advisors, attorneys, relators, senior move advisors and more.
Highly accomplished & decorated US Navy Veteran business owner and subject matter expert in senior care with over 10 years of experience. Certified Dementia Practitioner and Senior Advisor with a passion for helping seniors and veterans in Lake County.
- Southern Illinois University
- US Navy, Honorable Discharge
- Motorola, Project Management and Process Development
• In-home care and assistance
• Dementia care
• Community advocacy and advisor in senior care
• Board leadership (Senior Support organizations)
• Veteran (spousal) support for VA benefits
• Project Management
• Process Development
• Owner, Right at Home In-Home Care and Assistance
• Motorola Principal Program Manager
• Decorated US Navy Veteran, Honorable Discharge
Certifications and Memberships:
• Certified Dementia Practitioner
• Certified Senior Advisor
• Member of the Senior Service Coalition of Lake County
• Board Member and past president of the Grayslake Exchange Club
• Board Member of the Grayslake Chamber of Commerce
• Board Member of Legislative Committee: AgeGuide (Area Agency on Aging)
• Board Member of the Illinois Continuity of Care (Lake/McHenry Chapter)
• Board Member and Legislation Co-Chair of the Illinois Chapter, Home Care Association of America
• Co-Chair of the Lake County States Attorney’s Senior Advocacy Committee
• Member of the American Legion Community Support:
• Trained First Responders around Lake County in Understanding people with Dementia.
• Championed Grayslake to become the first Dementia Friendly Community in Illinois (Resolution 860).
• Co-Championed with Michele Bauman of Avon Township Supervisor, making Grayslake the 11th Age Friendly Community in Illinois in 2022, recognized by AARP.
• Represented Mayor Taylor on the Mayoral Caucus for the Age-Friendly America Initiative.
• Worked with Senator Melinda Bush who approved SR1914 declaring Grayslake a Dementia Friendly Community Day.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.