My name is Jeff Crittenden, the owner of Oasis Senior Advisors Louisville. I rely on a compassionate, personalized approach that considers your unique needs and requirements when is come to helping you understand ASSISTED LIVING, MEMORY CARE AND SENIOR INDEPENDENT LIVING COMMUNITIES. Because we operate locally, we have extensive knowledge of the various senior housing options in your area, and we are happy to help you examine the pros and cons of various facilities in your community. Our services are completely free and completely tailored to you and your family.
At Oasis, we rely on our five-step process when assisting you with senior housing services. This process allows us to
simplify the process of finding and selecting the perfect housing option for yourself or your loved one.
Our five-step process involves:
1. Initial, No-Obligation Consultation: This free, no-obligation consultation allows us to meet with you, face-to-face or virtually, and help you learn what you can expect from us and how we can help you.
2. Identifying Lifestyle Needs: We’ll conduct an in-depth conversation with you regarding lifestyle preferences, care needs, location, and financial considerations.
3. Review Your Monthly Costs: We work to understand an affordable housing option that will provide the level of care needed to meet your physical and mental health needs.
4. Personalized List of Local Housing Options: We provide you with a list of local housing options, personalized to your specific needs.
5. Touring Communities: We will set up tours at each community you are interested in, whether virtually or in person, and will attend the tours with you so you can feel confident in your choice.
Throughout the process, our senior advisors are available to answer your questions, address your concerns, and provide you with the caring, one-on-one support and guidance you need. We offer open communication and a wealth of information and knowledge in order to better assist you through the process of selecting a senior community.
Our services are privacy protected and unbiased. If you have questions, concerns, or challenges, feel free to call.
We will gladly support you on your journey. Again, our services are FREE, confidential, and unbiased.
I was born in Marietta, Georgia and graduated from the University of Georgia. In 1993, I relocated to Louisville with a well know technology company. My lovely wife Amy, and I, along with our four children, enjoys exploring the city and the quaint towns surrounding. Our passions range from athletic events to music and culture.
While spending 25 years in project management and business development, I found that I truly enjoyed the process of creating solutions through difficult circumstances for my clients. Today, I continue to assist people by working closely with seniors and their families – face ¬to ¬face – to identify their needs and match them with their ideal community. I have experienced firsthand the stress that health issues can place on a family. Empowering clients to maintain their dignity and quality of life is a privilege, an honor, and a responsibility that I take very seriously.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.