Senior Care Authority is a local full-service elder consulting agency based in Fairport, NY specializing in senior living placement. Unlike online marketers we live, work, and are intimately familiar with all the area senior living communities we visit and work with daily. We are board members of and committee representatives for the Greater Rochester Area Partnership for the Elderly (G.R.A.P.E), the National Placement & Referral Alliance (NPRA), and the Better Business Bureau. All advisors are all Certified Senior Advisor’s (CSA) ® and Certified Dementia Practitioners (CDP). We have helped more than 1,800 families since 2017 find safe living options for their loved ones. Even if you are looking for options outside of senior living communities, we can point you to area experts in the Great Rochester Area Partnership for the Elderly (GRAPE) who have provided good service to our clients in the past.
• We are contracted with 50+ area communities who pay us to help them find compatible new residents who meet their financial requirements, care needs and licensing.
• There is typically no cost to families for our support if you assign us as your agent. We operate like realtors, however as Certified Senior Advisors our focus and expertise are on helping you find rooms and apartments in senior Independent, Assisted, and Memory Care communities.
• We can provide you pricing, availability, financial requirements, apartment sizes, licensed care levels and continuums, service options, NYS inspection data, included amenities and much more from nearly 60 area senior communities in Monroe and all surrounding counties.
• We help families throughout the process of understanding, identifying options, defining financial options and qualification, care planning, visiting, and touring with community admissions, applications and NYS department of health documentation and screening requirements, paperwork, and transition management.
• We also offer privately paid services to support those needing help with long term skilled nursing placement, senior driving safety, and remote family help for seniors in the Greater Rochester Area.
Now in our 7th year in business, Senior Care Authority of Greater Rochester helps families find Senior Living and Care Options. Making the right care decision for a loved one can be a daunting task filled with stress, tension and pressure. There are so many independent, assisted living, memory care, nursing, and other care options available in Greater Rochester Area - the terminology, cost, minimum requirements and licensing is often unfamiliar. Senior Care Authority® will streamline the process to make it easier for families to make an informed decision. As a Certified Senior Care Advisor, I will meet personally with seniors and their families to identify care needs and risks, financial requirements and support, rent and care costs, care levels and continuums, services and amenities, NYS licensing and inspection reports for more than 60 area communities. We discuss their options, accompany you on visits to locations and ensure that all your questions are answered, and assist in paperwork and support the transition. When family needs are outside the scope of our services, we point clients to vetted local providers who can help. More than 1,800 families helped since 2017.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.